70 by 40 - Ultimate Ramblings

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

One of the greatest ultimate players in the country

This is a terrible post, but I have to tell the story. Twenty minutes ago I'm sitting in my office and these two guys walk by. One guy, Kevin, whom I know, says "Hi" and the other guy just stares at me for a second.

"Corey Sanford?" he asks me.

"Do I know you?" I ask him.

He replies, "My name is Chris. You might not remember me, but I worked on that Condor documentary in 2001, I was one of the producers. Kevin, did you know Corey is one of the greatest ultimate players in the country?"

So needless to say, Chris will not have any problems working here on any of my shows.

1 Comments:

  • what's the deal with every non-ultimate player you know assuming you are one of the best if not the best player in the country? am i ron?

    is our sport that obscure?

    corey, you are top 5 in my book. i'd qualify that as one of the greatest.

    By Blogger Idris, at 12/14/2005 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home